2015 Pittsburgh Marathon
admin - Monday, April 27, 2015
//php endif; ?>
The UPMC Sports Medicine 5K and DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon will be held on Saturday, May 2nd and Sunday, May 3rd, 2015. Due to Park View’s location, we want to inform you that you may be affected by road closures during both days of these events.
- On Saturday, May 2nd, roads in our neighborhood will close at 5:00am and reopen at 9:00am.
- On Sunday, May 3rd, roads in our neighborhood will close at 5:30am and reopen at approximately 9:30am.
For your reference, we’ve attached road closure maps. If you would like a copy of the maps, please stop by the concierge desk at Park View One at any time. If you have any questions regarding the closures, please contact the Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers Marathon office at 412-586-7785.
- How to Enjoy the Holidays
- Unique Gift Ideas
- Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Decorate Small for the Holidays
- Homemade Mulled Wine and Cider
- Holiday Apartment Décor
- Winter Recipes to Warm Your Soul
- 5 Recipes to Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Your Stress-Free Thanksgiving