Fabulous February Events
admin - Monday, February 15, 2016
//php endif; ?>
February may be half way over, but there’s never a dull moment in the ‘Burgh. Check out things to do this month around your neighborhood.
- National Aviary: 2 words – Baby Sloth
- Visit him at 10:30 am, 2 pm, and 4 pm to watch his feeding times (other times he’ll mostly be sleeping.)
- Wiggle Whiskey Threadbare Cider:
- “The North Side is shaping up to become one of Pittsburgh’s premier drinking destinations.”
- Commonplace Coffee:
- Pour-over coffee is all the rage
- New Hazlett Theater:
- Support our Perks Partners and take advantage of this free show! You must register online to reserve your spot
- Carnegie Science Center:
- If you get around to making a snowball this year, store it in your freezer until June 20 (the first day of summer) and bring it to the Science Center for their annual snowball day. All Perks members receive 10% off annual membership to the Science Center
- Tako at Consol Energy Center:
- The menu will make you drool, and it’s steps from City View Apartments!
- Carrie Underwood: The Storyteller Tour:
- This Wednesday, 2/17/16, the beloved country star from American Idol will be in Pittsburgh at Consol
- Winter Beer Fest:
- 2/26-2/27 at the Convention Center – you have the opportunity to sample over 300 types of craft beer.
- Third Thursday at CMOA:
- So this one is technically in Oakland, but a short bus ride from everywhere. City View residents can even take the shuttle to select Oakland destinations. Check it out this Thursday 2/18/16!
- Southside Bar Guide:
- Here’s the 411 on what to eat and drink in the Southside.
- F is for Fish Fry (and February):
- Check out local fish fry’s and other uniquely Southside February event.
- Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh:
- Visit your new Perks Partners Mon-Fri and enjoy $2 off their lunch buffet. And check out February’s Keg Tapping – Doppel Bock!
- deStefino Southside:
- All Faros residents receive a 20% discount off new services! Check out their February specials like $30 blow dry and style every Friday of February.
- How to Enjoy the Holidays
- Unique Gift Ideas
- Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Decorate Small for the Holidays
- Homemade Mulled Wine and Cider
- Holiday Apartment Décor
- Winter Recipes to Warm Your Soul
- 5 Recipes to Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Your Stress-Free Thanksgiving