Faros + Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh 21+MAKEnights
Last year over 150 residents took advantage of Faros Properties’ amazing partnership with the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh’s 21+MAKEnights and enjoyed discounted tickets to these events. So, we decided to sponsor these events for another year!!
As sponsors, we get our residents an exclusive 50% discount on tickets – dropping ticket prices to $12! That ticket gets residents unlimited alcohol, light fare, and endless themed activities!
How do you redeem the discount? Just enter in promo code: “faros2016” when checking out and the discount will be applied.
Here’s the 2017 lineup:
February 9th 2017: My Snarky Valentine
- Make a shrinky dink heart with your favorite pillow talk phrase.
- Cuddle up to some furry friends from the Animal Rescue League.
- Learn some new moves with Los Sabrosos Dance Co.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, make your own gold leaf Valentine because I’m not going to.
- Dry your tears on a hankie made with Spool Fabric Shop.
- Flowers die, so make a bouquet from recycled materials.
- Decorate your own Eat’n Park Smiley (or will it be angry?) Cookie.
- Silkscreen a love note.
- Take out your frustrations on your own pincushion person.
- Forecast your future while reliving your childhood with a cootie catcher paper fortune teller.
- Let pizza be your date while you enjoy food from our Break-Up Food Bar.
May 2017: Theme and Date TBD
September 2017: Theme and Date TBD
December 2017: Theme and Date TBD
Buy your tickets to February’s event TODAY! This event will sell out. We’ll see you there!
- How to Enjoy the Holidays
- Unique Gift Ideas
- Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Decorate Small for the Holidays
- Homemade Mulled Wine and Cider
- Holiday Apartment Décor
- Winter Recipes to Warm Your Soul
- 5 Recipes to Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Your Stress-Free Thanksgiving