Fiesta on the Roof
There is no time to siesta because we are throwing a fiesta!
June 15th all residents from Park View Apartments, City View Apartments, and Carson Street Commons are invited to fiesta with us on the rooftop of Park View One! What better way to enjoy one of the first nights of summer than with a killer view of the city and neighbors from all of our apartment complexes!
There will be appetizers catered by Steel Cactus to munch, Margarita snow cones to sip on, and mariachi music to dance to. Don’t forget the event is BYOT (Bring your own tequila) to amp up your snow cone! So, come on over and fiesta with us to be entered for a chance to win tickets to the Pittsburgh Pirates game! It is going to be a great night for fun, food, and friends. We can’t wait to fiesta like there is no mañana with you!
Park View Apartments Rooftop Perks
Park View Apartments residents can enjoy the rooftop all summer long. Park View Apartments have fabulous rooftop lounges complete with cozy, reclined chairs and out-of-this-world views of the city that will make you never want to leave. The good news is Park View residents don’t have to!
Utilize the luxurious grills any time of the week to create your favorite summer dishes, and you won’t have to waste any time cooking inside on beautiful days. You can even bring your pups on up to the outdoor patio to enjoy the fresh air while you soak up the sun!
Zambelli Fireworks Nights
At night, head on out to the rooftop area where you will get a spectacular view of the fireworks when our Pirates’ hit a home-run! Also, select Fridays of the season are Zambelli Fireworks night, so invite your friends on over, grab a seat and enjoy the show! Listed below are the dates of the firework shows you won’t want to miss!
- June 9th
- June 30th
- August 18th
- September 1st
- September 22nd
With so many options for Park View Apartment residents to enjoy their rooftop, it is the most opportune time to get to know your neighbors. Whether you are lounging in the sun or grilling up dinner after work, it a great time to socialize! Summer is the perfect time to grill up easy-to-share appetizers like these Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers! This is a great recipe that is quick, easy and can be modified to your taste and to the size of your crowd!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 pineapples peeled and sliced into ½ inch by 2 inch pieces
- *For the Teriyaki Sauce: ¼ cup soy sauce, ¼ cup pineapple juice, ¼ cup brown sugar, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1-tablespoon sriracha
- Make combine marinade ingredients. Simmer everything until the sugar has melted before setting aside to cool.
- Marinate the shrimp in the marinade for 30 minutes, skewer shrimp and pineapples slices and grill over medium-high heat until cooked and slightly charred, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- How to Enjoy the Holidays
- Unique Gift Ideas
- Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Decorate Small for the Holidays
- Homemade Mulled Wine and Cider
- Holiday Apartment Décor
- Winter Recipes to Warm Your Soul
- 5 Recipes to Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Your Stress-Free Thanksgiving