Next MAKEnight is May 12!
admin - Monday, February 15, 2016
//php endif; ?>
Did you have a blast at “My Snarky Valentine” last Thursday at the Children’s Museum? We sure did! From flower boutonnieres, to homemade valentines, to even getting stuck in slides, this 21+ event was an amazing time! Our Perks Partners, Bill’s Burgers, brought sliders, meatballs, and milkshakes, which accompanied donuts and pierogies from other local eateries. Food was aplenty, their cocktails and beer samples were one-of-a-kind, and Faros residents only paid $12 for unlimited food, drink, and activities!
Don’t worry if you missed February’s event – the next MAKEnight is on May 12, and you’ll have another chance at being a kid again. You can even pre-order your tickets now using the code “faros2016.” February’s event sold out so make sure you take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
Want a taste of what lies ahead? Last May the museum put on “Camp MAKEnight” with activities such as:
- Creating lanyards, friendship bracelets, leather-punched keychains
- Building a huge fort
- Telling ghost stories while eating s’mores
- Putting on a talent show
- And tie-dying your own fabric!
We can’t wait to see what they’ll think of next! See you then!
- How to Enjoy the Holidays
- Unique Gift Ideas
- Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Decorate Small for the Holidays
- Homemade Mulled Wine and Cider
- Holiday Apartment Décor
- Winter Recipes to Warm Your Soul
- 5 Recipes to Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Your Stress-Free Thanksgiving