Next MAKEnight is Sept. 22!
Have you been keeping up with the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh’s 21+MAKEnights that Faros Properties sponsors? We committed to a yearlong partnership with our North Side neighbors to bring all Faros residents discounted tickets to this quarterly program for adults over the age of 21. The past two events we went to were huge successes and gave attendees the chance to experience the exhibits and wonders of the Children’s Museum (without worrying about little kids). But don’t worry if you missed out. The next event is September 22!
This month’s theme is ROADTRIP! With the end of summer approaching, the museum invites you to go on one last trip with your friends. Purchase your exclusive $12 tickets today with code “faros2016.” Click here for tickets! Ticket prices include light fare, alcoholic beverages, and activities such as:
- Freshening up your ride by making your own air-freshener with paper pulp and scented oils
- Making a bumper sticker to tell traffic how you feel
- Throwing it back to the original American Road Trip with some old timey photos
- Creating your own roadside taxidermy out of stuffed animals
- Sewing yourself some sweet fuzzy dice to bring you good luck on your travels
- PLUS, traffic jam sing along, pressed penny mementos, and all manner of roadside attractions!
Do you want the chance to be a kid again at one of the coolest museums in Pittsburgh? Let’s make it happen at the next MAKEnight. And check out “My Snarky Valentine” from February and “Let’s Get Physical” from May!
- How to Enjoy the Holidays
- Unique Gift Ideas
- Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Decorate Small for the Holidays
- Homemade Mulled Wine and Cider
- Holiday Apartment Décor
- Winter Recipes to Warm Your Soul
- 5 Recipes to Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Your Stress-Free Thanksgiving