We Love Spring Activities!
rebecca - Thursday, April 13, 2017
//php endif; ?>
Spring marks the start of fresh activities you couldn’t do in the winter and outdoor food festival season in Pittsburgh! From food truck festivals to beer tastings, spring in the ‘Burgh will not disappoint!
- Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week – April 21-30
- Pittsburgh Wine Festival – May 4th
- Is wine more your thing? This celebration features hundreds of the finest wines from around the world, a wide selection of delectable foods, and the company of friends and fellow wine enthusiasts for one day only.
- North Hills Food Truck Festival – May 21st
- Travel 20 minutes outside the City of Pittsburgh to enjoy 25 trucks, plus music, indoor seating, small games, a bake sale, beer and wine.
- Troeg’s Beer Tasting and Cupcake Pairing – April 27th
- Beer and cupcakes? Yes please! Free samples and cupcakes packaged for sale.
- FutureFest 2017 at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens – April 29th
- Get excited about environmentalism, watch live performances by local music artists at Attack Theater, and browse locally-produced artisan goods.
- For country music lovers
- Eric Church – April 21st @PPG Paints Arena
- For EDM-Pop music lovers
- Chainsmokers – April 22nd @PPG Paints Arena
- For classic rock music lovers
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – May 11th @PPG Paints Arena
- Pittsburgh Marathon – May 7th
- Pittsburgh Superhero Run at Allison Park: April 22nd
- Hosted by The Superhero Foundation, an organization that raises awareness about child abuse prevention, the all-ages event invites participants to run or walk as their favorite superhero.
What Are You Doing this Weekend?
- How to Enjoy the Holidays
- Unique Gift Ideas
- Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Decorate Small for the Holidays
- Homemade Mulled Wine and Cider
- Holiday Apartment Décor
- Winter Recipes to Warm Your Soul
- 5 Recipes to Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Your Stress-Free Thanksgiving